UberSkin offers you PicoSure, the most advanced laser tattoo removal system, renowned for its fast, effective and consistent results.
PicoSure is safe. Our system works really well with blues, greens, blacks, greys, turquoise. Our new handpiece now tackles reds, oranges, pink as effectively as the blues and greens.
What kind of tattoos do we treat?
- Amateur tattoos
- Professional Tattoos
- Traumatic tattoos
- Radiation Mark Removal
- Recalcitrant tattoos
- Semi-permanent makeup – assessed on an individual basis
The PicoSure Advantage vs Q-switched Nd:YAG lasers
- PicoSure’s patented PressureWave(TM) technology breaks up your ink into smaller particles which facilitates your body’s natural ability to eliminate the ink
- More ink is removed which means greater clearance with each appointment
- More Comfortable, No Injury to surrounding tissue and Faster Recovery, because no heat is distributed into the soft tissue unlike older lasers, which only use heat to break up your ink.
- Far fewer appointments
- Effectively removes previously difficult colours like blues and greens
- Very effective on recalcitrant tattoos (resistant tattoos that had 10 or more laser sessions, with residual ink is still visible) – our Boost Button works on even the most stubborn tattoos
* Our price / session is a guide to the cost of our tattoo removal treatments.
* The cost of treatment is determined by tattoo size, density of ink and detailed patterns within your tattoo.
* For example – a 10cm tattoo with only an outline, will cost less to remove than a 10cm tattoo with very dense ink & intricate detail.
We do a patch test to determine the most appropriate setting so you can have the best results possible and get the best value for your money. Read more…
Thus far we have had very good results with recalcitrant or resistant tattoos and tattoos that have reached a plateau (blues and greens). Some patients who had 20 sessions with Q-switch, have seen results after just one treatment with PicoSure
Our patients describe the treatment as comfortable to a strange sensation. Some say it feels like having a tattoo, but less intense
One of our clients who had 15 sessions with q-switch had this to say: ” This is a breeze compared to Q-switch”
We use the Zimmer cooler before and during the treatment and find patients are most comfortable with this method
It’s rare that a tattoo is completely removed after one session. Amateur tattoos could take 4-5 sessions to remove. Professional tattoos could take up to 8 sessions with PicoSure.
Your skin will have a frosty look after the laser went over your tattoo. You will see fading over the following weeks.
Most patient’s skin look normal, 24 hours after their tattoo removal treatment. Our body is programmed to self-heal. If you have a blister – it will appear within 24-30 hours of your treatment, IF you do get one, it will dry out and slough off and your skin will return to normal within 2 weeks.
You don’t need antiseptic cream or ointment as your skin stays in tact with PicoSure. We provide full after care instructions on how to look after your skin to aid the best possible healing.
Picosure is not suitable tattoo removal for skin types V & VI, which represents dark brown & black skin types.
We recommend a minimum of 6-8 weeks in between treatments to get the full benefit of each treatment session. The longer you leave in between sessions, the more time your body has to remove the broken down ink and the more fading you will have.
Absolutely!! We only remove the ink you want us to remove. Its your choice.
A ghost image appears as a shadow or ghost image of your tattoo after your treatment has been completed or where ink has been removed. The ghost image does not contain ink. The ghost image will disappear on its own over a period of 6-24 months, without additional treatment.