Payments and Appointments
We accept the following payment methods:
- Debit and Credit Cards
- American Express
- Direct Debit
We would like to assure you that your payment is secure with our all our transactions.
Payment is due immediately after your appointment when treatment has been completed.
We do not store any credit card details nor do we share patient / client information with any third parties.
Your refund will occur by the same payment method as it was paid.
Your refund will be processed within 5 working days.
Our prices are subject to change without prior notice.
Fines / Deposits
Patients who fail to attend an appointment or cancel at short notice, will be required to pay a £30 deposit to secure their next appointment.
- if you arrive for your next appointment, the £30 will be deducted from the cost of treatment that day
- if you fail to attend your next appointment, the £30 will be deducted as a fine
Patients who request appointments outside of normal working hours, who fail to attend their appointment, will be required to pay up to 50% of their treatment cost before another appointment is made.
Patients who receive free treatment
Patients who receive free treatment and fail to attend or fail to cancel their appointments 24 hours prior to their appointment, will no longer be eligible to receive free treatment.
Providing your e-mail address / mobile number
1. You agree to us sending e-mail / text reminders, unless you specifically request an alternative method or opt out
2. You agree to us contacting you with special offers and helpful information regarding specific treatments – you can opt out of this at any time
3. We will not provide your details to third parties.